Whether your for it or against it, its the Law and we need to understand why it's so important to people. There are hard working people who have gone without coverage for years who we personally know!!!
Below is an overview of what this program offers and depending on the response from our readers, we will continue to add more info. as needed!!
Essential Health Benefits offered (according to the healthcare.gov website)
The sites definition states, inside & outside of health insurance market place offers a comprehensive package of items and services. Kitchen Table Talk: the Affordable Care Act (ACA) offers coverage for the following 10 areas:
- Ambulatory patient services
- Emergency services
- Hospitalization, ex; surgery.
- Maternity and new born care , Care before and after your baby is born.
- Mental Health and substance use disorder services (assistance with addictions)
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative and habilitative and devise
- Laboratory services (test)
- Preventive and Wellness services, chronic diseases management. Kitchen table talk; the health care provider helps you manage your diseases such as; asthma, diabetes, lupus, crohns, etc.(based on other people's past experiences) this one could mean the company will not always give you the medication your doctor prescribes, so check the Health Care providers formulary list of approved medications)
Preventive & Wellness visits:Part 1, for men, Part 2, for women,
Part 3, for children.
Go to: healthcare.gov/part1, 2 or 3 whichever is applicable.
- Pediatric services, medical coverage for children, including oral (dentists), vision (eye doctors)
A deductible is the amount you will owe for health services before your health care provider pays. Kitchen Table Talk: Out of Pocket expenses before the Insurance co. starts to pay!PLEASE Note: Remember to ask your health Insurance provider which services is applicable to the deductible?
Co payments: a fixed amount you will pay for a covered health service. Amounts vary depending on your covered health care service. Ex; you may pay $35.00 to see a doctor or you may pay a co pay for medications. PLEASE Note: co payments is a amount you pay after you meet your deductible.
If you should have any questions, please send us an email, email@example.com / call, 631 940-5874
or give us your thoughts, questions or just "like us" on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/HighqualityresourcescomEldersCareInc
Elders Care Inc. & myhqr.com